How to look up whether you or your son/daughter has any outstanding LMC or textbook obligations:
1. Go to the Destiny: LMC Catalog.
2. Click on the Login button in the far upper right corner of the page.
3. For User Name enter your ID number (without any leading zeroes).
For Password enter your school computer password that you use for
logging on to computers/email and then click Login.
4. At the top of this page, click on the My Info tab, fourth from the left.
5. All library/textbooks scanned out to you will be listed. Items Out indicates any current textbooks being used this school year, as well as any LMC materials on your account from District 204. Fines include any LMC late fees or textbooks that have not been scanned back in or have damage fees attached to them. The replacement cost of the missing textbook(s) will also be indicated. Resolved obligations will be reflected the day after a fee/fine is paid.
Library fines should be resolved in the LMC. For all other items (lost textbooks, textbook fees, etc.) please first contact the appropriate teacher for that class and then, Deanna Runge in the Gold Main Office @630-428-6409 or firstname.lastname@example.org