Neuqua Theatre Presents - 'Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind'
Reported by email@example.com on 11/17/21.
'Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind: 30 Plays in 60 Minutes'
- Written by Greg Allen
- Directed by Elizabeth West
Limited tickets will be sold at the door (cash/check only at door)â€” therefore, it is highly advised to purchase tickets online ahead of time when they become available.
- Dates & Times: December 10th at 7PM and December 11th at 3PM & 7PM
- Target Age: Middle School Aged Students and Up
- Additional Information and Ticket Sales: nvhstheatre.com
- Price: $7 General Admission Tickets
- NVHS Black Box, 2360 95th Street, Naperville, IL 60564
- Please Enter at Door 10
- Masks are required for the event.
Play Synopsis: Having opened in 1988 and still playing today as the longest-running show in Chicago history, 'Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind' is an ensemble experiment in presenting '30 Plays in 60 Minutes.' Each two-minute play is performed in random order with an interactive audience. An onstage 60-minute timer keeps everyone honest. This collection of 90 comic, tragic, political, personal, and abstract plays gives you the chance to program your own evening of 30 Neo-Futurist plays to reflect the lives and experiences of your own ensemble. Go!
2360 95th Street
View Map To This Location