If severe weather prevents Neuqua Valley High School from opening, the district will announce an e-Learning Day by 6 a.m. The announcement will be posted first on Twitter (@ipsd204)
and at www.ipsd.org. The district will then make Connect-ED
phone calls to alert parents.
Please visit the IPSD e-Learning FAQ Document to learn more about e-Learning days.
In the event of an e-Learning Day, NVHS Teachers will post their assignments in the locations listed in the table below.
- Students can access Google Classroom on the Neuqua Student Splash Page.
- Emails will be sent to the student IPSD emails. Students can access their email on the Neuqua Student Splash Page.
- If a Class Website is listed as a teacher's location, students will find the link to the website on the Faculty and Staff webpage.
- Students should email their teachers directly if they have any questions about e-Learning assignments.
- Additional information connected to e-Learning can be found on the Neuqua Student Page.