The NVHS Booster Club is a 100% volunteer, non-profit, parent organization. Our mission is to aid & support all NVHS athletes. Boosters raise money through the sale of Wildcat Wear, Booster Memberships, Concessions, Candlelight Bowl, Golf Outing and Charitable donations.
Please VISIT the Official Neuqua Valley Booster Club Website to learn more about how you can help support all athletic programs.
- Football Concessions: Serve/sell food at home football games.
- Concessions: Help to serve/sell food at home events. Designate the sport you want to volunteer to help with.
- Concessions Chair: Booster Board position. Coordinate with team parents for each sport to provide volunteers. Place orders for food items needed. Open and close concessions at sporting events.
- Fundraising: Help with team sports fundraisers such as candy or other booster fundraising events.
- Golf Outing: Accept registrations, work at the registration table, supervise putting contest, hole in one contest, and sell mulligan and putting contest tickets, stuff goodie bags.
- Membership: Distribute membership forms and booster map guides at school events (pride night, open house, football games).
- Movie Night: Help with ticket sales during school lunch hours (end of May), help with concessions/ticket sales at event (June).
- Newsletter: Prepare newsletter for mailing - submit to printers, fold, staple, and mail.
- Pride Night: Help with set up at Pride Night (get ice and pop in coolers, set up baked goods, and clean up).
- Scholarship: Review applications and make a recommendation to school administration.
- Spirit: Plan and coordinate spirit events or volunteer to serve as needed. Indicate season preference fall or winter.
- 50/50: 50/50 volunteers sell raffle tickets at home football games (fall) and home basketball games (winter).
- Wildcat Wear: Sell Wildcat Wear during selected school lunch periods, home sporting events, and various evening school functions. Designate availability day or evening.